Suite Features Summary
- 9 ft. ceiling heights in main living areas
- Interior walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint; semi-gloss in kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry/storage
- White textured ceilings in all areas, except kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry/storage area, which have smooth painted ceilings
- Pre-engineered hardwood flooring in the living/dining room, den, and foyer, as per plan.
Some suite types to receive pre-engineered hardwood flooring in the kitchen.
- Imported porcelain tiles in the kitchen, bathroom(s), laundry/storage area
40 oz. broadloom with foam under pad in bedroom(s)
- Choice of stainless steel, black or white appliances including an 18 c.f. frost-free refrigerator, self-cleaning oven, built-in dishwasher and combination microwave/hood fan located above stove and vented to exterior.
- Custom designed dual use Kitchen Island with granite countertop, under-counter storage and seating area.
- White full-size, stacked washer/ dryer combination vented to exterior with wall mounted water control safety slide.
The suites come in the following configurations: | 1 Bedroom + Den | 1 Bedroom + Study | Two Bedroom + Den
To see the floor plans, click here.
Are you interested in this luxury condo? Do you want complete information on Condos across the GTA?
Call us for a complete inventory list of suites available for lease or for sale (under assignment) 905-896-3333 or use the form below.
Amenities and Benefits
- 24 Hour concierge
- Impressive reception lobby with direct access to the retail space
- Lounge area with a flat screen TV, coffee station, wireless Internet and comfortable
- Resident Services Director to provide on-site customer service for residents
- Large indoor swimming pool
- Club 365 is an incredible 17,000sq. ft. indoor/outdoor amenity
includes: resident only 30 ft. Climbing Wall, Virtual Golf and Virtual Media rooms, 6,000 sq.ft. Outdoor Terrace offering an Al fresco kitchen with dining areas, lounge spaces,
- Chicago Lounge with catering kitchen and bar, Billiards, card tables and wireless Internet capabilities an Home Theatre